Htc Rezound OTA Ice Cream SandwichThe Verizon-branded HTC Rezound was among the first Operating system mobile phones to come with a 720p HD display, but up until now that display revealed the somewhat old Operating system 2.3 Gingerbread. This lastly begins changing these days as HTC and Verizon wifi are moving out the long-awaited updated to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Starting overdue last night, users started confirming on various boards that the ICS upgrade has gone stay for them, and these days, in the morning, Verizon wifi verified the upgrade is stay. It’s an over-the-air romance, so just make sure you are on a strong Wi-Fi network and off you go with the obtain.
Here’s a short review of some of the new features ICS brings to the HTC Rezound:
* Release Bar to get applications, strategies, and files on desltop
* Run away specific announcements or access alert cabinet from secure display
* Face Discover
* Data tracking cautions and hats
* Run to multi-task and change between applications
* Enhanced speech feedback for conversation to text
* Allowed Wireless Notifying system
* Enhanced Mobile Hot spot feature